.... and then we Grew Up!


  "Give me SomE SuNShiNe
GiVe me SoMe rAin
GivE me AnotHer chAnce to gRow up onCe agAiN"
...... Lines from a box office hit!....


... other than making its way into my "favs" list, these lines also became successful in making me wish ....


.... wish for another chance to grow up...
.... another chance to be that innocent life with no worries to scare away my sleep....
.... another chance to keep smiling and not be mistook as having 'wrong intentions'
.... another chance to dance in the rain and not be considered Crazy!
.... another chance to laugh and cry whenever i feel like, and not to 'control emotions'


...now does that sound as if there are more privileges wen being a kid, than a grownup! If you had a chance to grow up again... what would u wanna do friends? 

Comments

  1. Thoughts are killers! They often ruin your life with unnecessary burden. But ofcourse good thinking is always good for the brain to develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this song!! :) simple.sensible.beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would Love to know what you felt about my writing... Plsssssss leave a comment .... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Arranged Vs Love? .... its Complicated!

Truly.. Madly... Deeply !!!

The Desire to Inspire ….