Truly.. Madly... Deeply !!!

When I don't get to c u around... I hate it..
When you're not here to share my random thoughts.. I hate it
When my heart aches at the thought of your smile... I hate it
When I count every moment to the day I'll get to be with you again.... I hate it

When above all the hundred things in my day, I find a million reasons to miss you... I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!

But still my love....
With all the aches and all the hurts.....
With all the bad moments that accompany the awesome ones....
... i just totally, madly, deeply Love being in love with you....



© Megha Kuruvilla @ Life's Vibes , [2009 onwards]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Megha Kuruvilla] and [Life's Vibes] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would Love to know what you felt about my writing... Plsssssss leave a comment .... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Arranged Vs Love? .... its Complicated!

The Desire to Inspire ….