Marbled Banana Bread

Welcome..... 

As you all might agree, having a newborn to care for is a full time job in itself. But being the restless soul I am, I needed to feed my soul with other things to do inorder to feel productive. 
Considering the only time I get during the day to pursue such projects is the small nap times of my bubs, I am in search of things I can do in one hour stat. 
So here goes ... 


Banana Marble Cake


Recipe courtesy: https://www.recipegirl.com/marbled-chocolate-banana-bread/

This blog has detailed steps and a beautiful steps by step recipe which worked out very well for my one hour project. 

It turned out very yummy , my only note was to add more baking soda, as mine didnt work as well as I would've liked.

So for the first one hour project, Happy Tummies with Yummy Banana Bread ;) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arranged Vs Love? .... its Complicated!

Truly.. Madly... Deeply !!!

The Desire to Inspire ….