Before i forget what it felt like....

I just turned 35 !! "the mighty mid life" as i see it.

For someone who doesn't keep count of the year and babbles when someone asks her age, it was quiet coincidental that i counted it this year and found that i was at a milestone year.

As any other human natured person, i am also wondering how to make this epic milestone and true one. and needless to say , as every other human, i haven't the smallest clue !

As i tread down that path, today i am writing to put in paper the many rekindled thoughts, feelings and passions that came with my birthday.

This birthday, many of my usual circle of friends forgot about it. Whereas many who i haven't kept in touch reconnected with me.
My best friends from yesterdays past, took me down, rather kicked my a** down the memory lane to remind me of who we were, who i was to them and who i am!

To be frank, i never realised that i meant so much to them or that they ever missed me ! To find these girls actually looking out for me and trying to revive me into my old self was pleasantly shocking. They had no clue why i was aloof, i hadn't kept in touch with any of them , I've even missed important milestones in their life, yet they somehow knew from across the ocean that i was lost.

Friendships are truly like ships, when we are on the shore, they look motionless and directionless in the vast blue oceans, but the captain of the ship knows his/her destination. 
And to have such blessed souls as Captains of ur ships, is a lifelong promise that No matter what, and no matter which island u are stranded in, they will find you! 

Dedicated to my 3 beautiful friends : R,L,A





© Megha Kuruvilla @ Life's Vibes , [2009 onwards]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Megha Kuruvilla] and [Life's Vibes] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arranged Vs Love? .... its Complicated!

Truly.. Madly... Deeply !!!

The Desire to Inspire ….