I never knew.... before i became a mum!!!

The BEST forwarded message i ever read .....

Before i was mum i never learnt the words to a lullaby.

I never thought about immunisations.

I had never been sick on,pooped on,drooled on,chewed on, or peed on.

I had complete control of my mind, my thoughts & my life.

I slept all night. I never looked teary eyed & cried.

I never got gloriously happy over a simple little grin.

I never sat up for hours watching somone sleep.

I had never felt my heart break into a million pieces when i couldn't stop the pain.

I never knew something so small could affect my life so much,

Before i was a mum i didn't know the feeling of having a heart out of my body.

.......... Author: A mum in some part of our world, who had the privilege to put it in words :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arranged Vs Love? .... its Complicated!

Truly.. Madly... Deeply !!!

What do women want??