...........BenGaLurU~bYtEs..........

…. Lit with golden lights, … It lay there, as if welcoming us to the unknown world beyond our reach. As i tread on that golden path, something in me urged my tired eyes to search for the invisible destination the road lead to, my heartbeat raced as if fearing a dark ending to this enlightened trip.

A moment of uncertainty left me wondering how similar life’s paths are, to this trip. Almost always we travel, not knowing where our destination is. Sometimes the journey would be torturous and the destination sweet, and sometimes the other way round , and all well, for the lucky few! However it turns out to be, if a suffering was involved, we get surprised and shocked at first, then we shed some tears and then slowly and steadily our minds get adjusted to the “facts”, and the next time something similarly bad happens to a friend…. we would end up sharing tales of advice!

As if to wake me up from my wonderland of thoughts, my golden carriage came to a halt… and then i heard trumpets and horns, Atlast i’ve reached the sweet destination of my life, where i would be pampered for who i am and not for who others expect me to be…. Atlast my soul will be at peace… then i heard someone talking…an angel??? a guardian of the gates of heaven??? ….. na …….!!!! ….. just another auto driver struggling to live his day through the traffic!…. and then like a bullet coming through, it all came back to me in a sudden thrust…. i am still here, in the bus to home… my golden road was just the Hosur flyover..and my destination.. [maybe 'dark ending of the enlightened trip' is the better suited word...] ..is just the silkboard junction…. hovering with traffic and horns and shouts … like every other day!!

Comments

  1. Its very nice and interesting to read a post directly from the heart and this post is definitely one.I especially liked the line "Almost always we travel, not knowing where our destination is. Sometimes the journey would be torturous and the destination sweet, and sometimes the other way round". I was in pretty much a situation a few years ago where i did not know where life would take me but what i knew was that my sunset would definitely have a sunrise and for that i am glad !

    Thank you for this wonderful post and please keep posting !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would Love to know what you felt about my writing... Plsssssss leave a comment .... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Arranged Vs Love? .... its Complicated!

Truly.. Madly... Deeply !!!

What do women want??